Triad Fabricators, based in Evansville, Indiana, was formed by consolidating three legacy fabrication shops; Traylor Bros. (founded in 1946), Sterling Industrial (founded in 1982), and Traylor Industrial (founded in 1984).
Our focus is fabrication, which is what we do best, but as part of the Traylor Construction Group, we have the resources to see any project through from concept to completion. With both domestic and international experience, Triad has proven ability on a global scale.
The Project Manager must work collaboratively with internal administration/office personnel, external customers, shop supervisors and trade craftsmen in managing and coordinating all fabrication activities to meet both project and company objectives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, colleagues, supervisors, administrative personnel, shop supervision, trade craftsmen, and vendors based on mutual respect and integrity
- Organize and manage project documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Oversee and manage project budget for all material, subcontract and labor costs
- Understand the project contract, specifications, plans, and schedules well as resources needed to complete work in the allotted time frame
- Manage all aspects of the project objectives: assess quality of work, track progress, and attend project related meetings
- Actively monitor project performance and estimate cost projections
- Any others as determined by Management
Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to lead, motivate, and manage projects to a successful completion
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors
- Establish accountability for results and maintain a positive work environment for all team members
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in project management and/or Bachelor’s degree in construction related field, experience managing fabrication is a plus
- Experience in project estimating and budgeting
- Travel will be required to attend training and meetings.
- Ability to sit or stand for an entire shift
- Occasionally required to stoop, bend, walk, crouch, and climb.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Work in a fabrication shop environment.
- Ability to speak, write, and understand English clearly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.