Triad Fabricators, based in Evansville, Indiana, was formed by consolidating three legacy fabrication shops; Traylor Bros. (founded in 1946), Sterling Industrial (founded in 1982), and A&D Constructors (founded in 1984).
Our focus is fabrication, which is what we do best, but as part of the Traylor Construction Group, we have the resources to see any project through from concept to completion. With both domestic and international experience, Triad has proven ability on a global scale.
Currently in search for a first shift shop fabricator. The ideal candidate will be an experienced fitter/welder that will have accountabilities for all, but not limited to the outlined responsibilities below:
- Perform all job duties with SAFETY as a primary focus.
- Ensures all company values are adhered to and promoted through leading by example and creating an environment of trust and teamwork.
- Must be able to pass company administered weld test that meets company standards.
- Fabricates and welds a wide variety of metal structures.
- Ability to read blueprints, work orders, and complete standard records.
- Participates in all requested job-related training and development, as well as taking an active interest in improving skills with other training programs.
- Completes all reports and forms for service operations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures manager is aware of any issues which can impact customer satisfaction.
- Maintains good condition and cleanliness of company property, tools, and equipment, including the return of tools to storage areas.
- Follows all company and common-sense safety policies, while using all required personal protective equipment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by supervision or management.
- Certified welders are preferred but not required.
- Welding experience (Arc, Mig) required.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used in service shops. ( fork-lifts, hydraulic lifts, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professionalism in the workplace.
- Strong organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.