Triad is currently in search of a first shift shop fabricator. The ideal candidate will be an experienced fitter/welder that will have accountabilities for all, but not limited to the outlined responsibilities below:
- Perform all job duties with safety as a primary focus.
- Ensures all company values are adhered to and promoted through leading by example and creating an environment of trust and teamwork.
- Must be able to pass company administered weld test that meets company standards.
- Fabricates and welds a wide variety of metal structures.
- Ability to read blueprints, work orders, and complete standard records.
- Participates in all requested job-related training and development, as well as taking an active interest in improving skills with other training programs.
- Completes all reports and forms for service operations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures manager is aware of any issues which can impact customer satisfaction.
- Maintains good condition and cleanliness of company property, tools, and equipment, including the return of tools to storage areas.
- Follows all company and common-sense safety policies, while using all required personal protective equipment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by supervision or management.
- Certified welders are preferred but not required.
- Welding experience (Arc, Mig) required.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used in service shops. ( fork-lifts, hydraulic lifts, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professionalism in the workplace.
- Strong organizational skills.